8.20.2009

worst blogger ever= ME
car problems,potty training, cleaning, weeding, raising kids,went to cali for awhile,feeling sick...
my baby decided to stop nursing in california, i guess he thinks he's to busy now that he is almost one ( in two weeks!eek!) this has been my only child who has abruptly stopped nursing and i am pretty sure i have a plugged duct or some sort of infection. i'm tired and achy and my boobies hurt.... still and it has been about a week.
i have been working a bit on some new headbands that i love. my grandpa and hubby tell me i look like a hippie ( what's new?) beats looking like a primadonna.and it means i wash my hair less and never blow dry it. can't beat that.
don't worry i have loads and loads of freckles and no make up on, crazy eyes, oh and weaning cleavage ( which is totally temporary, dang!) i look HOT!
so- to make my lazy bum get it's self into gear i am working on a cute little gal easy peasy dress.... and possibly a giveaway. so stay around will ya?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the headbands. I can't imagine all you are going through right now - keep your head up! : )

Sorry I haven't been on the biggest loser website. Time has gotten away from me, and certainly so has weight loss. I apologize for not showing up there, but as I'm not participating, I didn't feel it was right to visit anymore and see what others are doing. I hope everyone is doing well!!

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

You totally rock the headbands. Love them on you. I could never get away with that. If I could get away with not having to do my hair, that would be great!

Kem said...

You are so hot... Love the head bands and sorry about your boobies hurting and all. Good luck

We are 3. said...

I absolutely love the rosette on your headband and have been searching how to make one like that forever. If you dont mind sharing, how did you make it??

Krista said...

you've got quite the little following! i'm a follower now too so i won't miss out on all your little crafts...and greasy hair pics