4.19.2010



first it was a robot dinosaur. sorry kid to hard. then it was a t-rex and spiderman fighting a robot. um- i don't even know what to say... in the end a "mom just make a regular person looking robot" you win goo, a regular robot i can do. i got the idea for washer eyes and wiggly arms and legs from i am momma hear me roar.
i am freaking out that i have a 5 year old. my boy seems so old now. he is also asking all sorts of questions and talking non stop all of a sudden. he's making me bust up with all his funnies lately. love you silly.

3 comments:

Kem said...

love it, I love his smile, makes me smile. and yes it is very good

The Falkers said...

So so cute. :-)

Jessica Miranda said...

found you through kendi's blog... this is adorable! i would love to make things like this after my baby is due. you've got great ideas and creativity. congrats!

~ jess @ jesscredible.blogspot.com